To Our Valued Customers –
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to move throughout the country, the health and
well-being of our customers, employees, and their families is our top priority.
We are reaching out to you during this time of uncertainty to let you know Broom
Heating, Air & Electrical has put precautionary measures in place to help protect the
health and well-being of our customers and employees while continuing to uphold our
long-standing commitment to excellence that our customers have come to expect.
In our commitment to health and safety we have:
- Increased the frequency of our rigorous cleaning protocols. This includes
wiping down frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant several times per
- Informed all employees that everyone is required to wash hands
frequently with soap and warm water.
- Instituted a company-wide no contact policy. We are asking all employees to
refrain from handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc.
- Asked employees who feel ill or are displaying symptoms of illness (fever,
cough, chills, or shortness of breath) to stay home. If employees report to
work showing any symptoms or concern of illness, they will be sent home.
- Whenever possible, CDC recommendations for “close contact” is used,
including keeping a distance of six (6) feet between people.
- Encouraged employees to work from home if they are able. This allows us to
reduce the number of people in one area.
Our Team Members visiting our customers’ homes will:
- Not enter the home unless absolutely required to service system(s).
- Not require customer to touch anything the employee touches. This
includes computers, phones, remotes, paperwork, thermostats, etc.
- Not initiate physical contact. We have asked all employees to refrain from
handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc. This is for your safety and ours.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Whenever possible, use CDC recommendations for “close contact” including
keeping a distance of six (6) feet between people.
We value you and the opportunity to continue to serve you. Please be assured we
remain fully committed to offering you a clean and healthy environment and are
monitoring this evolving situation. We will continue to follow all current and future
federal, state, and local authorities’ directives on preventative measures. If modifications
are necessary, we will follow up with additional communication.